🚩Please come back... (Poetry -- R.I.P Abhi 2)..*

I'm scared of pain and heartache now,
coz you were the one who cured it all.
A call away and miles apart,
you knew how to deal with me from the start...

You promised me so many forevers and always,
You just went away leaving me stuck up in life's maze,
I close my eyes and see you there,
And people don't believe but I feel you everywhere...

Walking with me, talking to me, 
laughing with me, crying with me.
People also think I'm going insane,
Or I'm not able to deal with this pain...

But how should I collect all my concerns,
Which is beyond what others think or say.
I know how empty I feel,
Dealing with losing you and never getting back...

It would've been different if you were miles away,
Bed ridden or ill, but hopes of things becoming okay,
But you left without a message,
leaving me in guilt n regrets,
With just 'I coulds' and 'why I couldnts'
Each moment seems like a million hours,
And you expect me to live my life like past...

Wherever you are, listen to me,
Break all barriers and come to me,
Let's do our nothings and let's live again,
Coz I can't bear this anxiety and pain..

Medhavi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸