🚩Mystery

You are the mystery that I never want to unfold,
You are so beautiful in your own secret ways,
I love the way you recite poetry through your eyes,
The way you put forward all your different ideas,
The way you quietly listen to me amongst the crowd,
The way you gaze at stars to find a contstellation of your own,
The way you flip your fingers around the glass that you hold,
The way you sip your drink like a year's seasons pass by,
Is it your smell that still lingers around my clothes,
A bit around the sleeves, a little around the fur,
You left so much with me without any intention,
You made me fall or drown in you, I still cant express,
But just to be precise and clear,
You're unique in your own endless ways,
You're the day, You're the night,
You are everywhere...

Medhavi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸