I'm not going to give up on you...

I know what you are saying is right. Good for you and me... but I know what is the best for us.. I know that the best maybe can never happen.. but I just know that I can spend my life with this bitter reality.. alone.. but not with anyone else.
I don't know how I'd be able to do that.. how I'll get the strength to take that stand... but I know that wen I'll just close my eyes and think of you.. have all the strength..
I just know that you are worth the effort..
I just know that you are worth every sacrifice...
Though its just a few months.. just a matter of a bunch of weeks.. but I won't say that we hardly know each other...because I have never known somebody so close.. i never shared this emotional intimacy with anyone..
I feel i know each bit of you.. each expression of you.. each mood of yours. You are not just an entity but an entire universe for me. I know, I'm saying big things.. and talking about things that just happen in story books and imaginations.. but I think you n I are no lesser than an unreal form. We are something... and its not once but many a times when god has guided us towards each other.
Be it about the day we met.. the day when I had given up on love.. the day when you had given up on relationships..
Be it the day you held my hand and told me loved me.. the day when I didnt believe your words.. the day when you were yourself unsure about what you said..
Be it the day we went out for our first date.. the day we dressed up like a teenage couple.. the day we ate the simplest of meal.. but were so full with love..
Be it the days our friends met us.. and they approved of us for each other as a perfect couple.. despite of all the imperfections...
Be it the days we fell apart.. but still fell back together.. when there were no hopes of things being the same.. but we just got stronger..
Be it the days we fought and screamed at each other.. but next minute.. next hour.. found ourselves in each others arms..
I have a million reasons.. a million connections.. that told me that we are meant to be.. n I just dont feel right .. to let go.. you.. who has been placed in my heart.. my life by the god himself ..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸