I wish... (2011)

Date: Wednesday, 3 August, 2011, 4:44 PM
I wish...

Every morning when I wake up, I have some or the other thought on my mind. Something about the past day or something about last night. A spastic dream or an unsaid thought, an incomplete poem or a partial memory of some song, some or the other thing remains in my mind. Some or the other thought keeps walking inside.

A busy day full of new incubations in the mind, a new day full of endless schedules with every hour. Something or the other for very minute that passes by, something or the other to wish without a try. While walking on the roads, I discover new things with every step. A new face, a new weather, a new ray of light. I can't express at times what all comes in the mind, an urge to make the world better or an urge to set my own mind free. An employed mind and an engaged soul to my dreams. I pursue what I want in life, let it be anything. I write when I desire, I sing when I wish, I live for my passion and complete the dreams of the one's who mean to me.


I don't leave my dreams partial. If I know I can't achieve them, I keep collecting them in the chamber named "Dreams". No dream is futile, no wish is unreasonable for me, but every wish has a time, every wish has a destiny. I can't hold my breath and so, I can't hold my doom, but I know I can just hold for a while, I can just wait for the right time.


I sit for hours on the roadside, look at the sky and the clouds passing by, they come, they stay, they fling, but there stays a little part of them that fades away with time, it stays in the sky for a stretch. I connect it with my life. Somehow it seemed similar to me. The clouds are like our worries, the bad times, the betrayals, the sadness, the failures, as they go from our lives, they leave their scars but they fade away with time. Finally, I felt good about the very statement that everything has an end.

But, I still desire, I still wish, relationships lived longer, health flourished with time, changing weather could'nt harm its mates, poverty didn't exist; for hours and hours, I keep wishing, I keep believing, I keep writing. But the end, the conclusion remains the same, "everything has an end, everything has to die...". Good or bad, Faithful or treacherous, life is like that ! Life keeps teaching me everyday, in some or the other way, what seems permanent also fades.

Walking down the lane where I played in my childhood, I still find stairs which look the same as they looked a decade before, they were broken then, they are broken now as well and somehow I have started liking them the way they are, broken. They remind me of relationships, about which I know that they can never be the way they could be, they started with a fight or a tiff and they ended or are still continuing to be the same. Somethings dnt change and we become used to accepting them the way they are.

I keep wishing that life could be better than what it is but at the end I realise that some or the other reason behind every thing makes them sensible after some time. Purpose of the thing or the situation is always revealed in some or the other manner. But as its said, everyone has wishes and so do I but I have a different wish everyday, every hour, every minute coz I want to bring change, in the world, the the world around me but for that I have to bring changes in myself, for which I change myself everyday.

Wishes should never be demarcated, they should be set free, free in the mind, free in the soul.

Keep wishing, keep dreaming, coz u never know who is listening..
Wish for yourself, wish for the ones u love, wish for the world.. let there be no end..
keep wishing, keep smiling,.. U never know when, how life gives u a chance to let ur wish come true.



Siddharth Bhat and Sneha Chandra like this.
Sneha Chandra i love you shona,you write so well..
Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!
July 22 at 10:07pm · LikeUnlike
Disha Mehra good one!
July 23 at 11:15am · LikeUnlike
Garima Anand Supeeerrrr likes my darlng, written well.... Cheers!
July 23 at 11:43pm · LikeUnlike
Hitasha Jain ‎'SUPER ' Like!!
July 24 at 9:10pm · LikeUnlike
Medhavi Prakash thanks sid !
July 25 at 2:36pm · LikeUnlike
Medhavi Prakash nidzee @@ thanks di !! love u...
July 25 at 2:36pm · LikeUnlike
Medhavi Prakash garima @@ i know u liked it..coz everything that i write,,...i can relate it to urself...
July 25 at 2:37pm · LikeUnlike · 1 personGarima Anand likes this.
Medhavi Prakash Hitasha @@ thanks...
July 25 at 2:37pm · LikeUnlike
Medhavi Prakash disha di @@ thanks d :-)
July 25 at 10:43pm · LikeUnlike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸