πŸ€—|Please don't go...|


And the smile just changed that day
It could'nt sink in her eyes
Her deep eyes filled with gloom
Her deep eyes filled with despair

I couldnt decode her state of mind
Till yesterday she was just fine
But something struck her in someway
Something she didnt wanted to be asked about

Her deep eyes talked a million things before
Her deep eyes stalked my entire soul before
But she was so quiet n lost that day
She smiled n laughed but not the same way

I wanted to recall if I did something wrong
But I was sure that I never hurt her
She was behaving differently and a little cold
Her deep eyes had fire and tears at the same time
Her deep eyes were burning n melting at the same time
She didnt say a word throughout my stay
It was just another silent conversation in our way
I dont know if she will be back in her form
I dont know if I will be able to see her again for this long
She may part ways.. she may stay the same
She may smile tomorrow or may never see me again
I want to ask her a lot of things on my mind
But she is pushing me off from her border lines
I dont want to lose her and want her to know
You are a treasure to me.. please dont go..



Medhavi
20.10.14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸