story🌸

A fresh story.. by me

Loving you wasn't a choice, it just occured to me. I wanted to look beyond the reality, I wanted to accept the flaws, but I just closed my eyes. I just covered my eyes with the translucent layer of your love that just made me see the partial truths in life.

I fell in love with you and it couldn't be helped. There were times when I knew that you were not meant for me, there were times when I wanted to just look through the paused blurs between the translucent layers, but I just looked inside myself n found peace n happiness, so just preffered to love and get loved by you. There were times when you hurt me, physically n mentally, but I didnt give up. I made a choice to try till the end and I did. I knew that the end was near, I knew that we had to part ways, but I believed that it will happen at the right time, in the right way. How could I forget that it was me who covered my eyes, you could see it all.

One day you just woke up and made up your mind, you were done with me. One single call on the phone and zap ! It was over !! I could'nt believe it happened, I called you again n again, but alas! This technology !! I was blocked! Not just from your phone and all social networks but from your life in just a few clicks. I knew it was 'the end' but I tried to talk it out, or maybe just hug it out, the way we did to escape our fights n uncertainities. But you were beyond my reach. Suddenly you reached the sky and I was still grounded. I pleaded, I cried, I begged but it made no difference to you. You just threw me off in a place that was worse than a dustbin. I became something non-recyclable, non-renewable n non-existent.

I looked around and I had nobody, I was so lost into you that I gave up my world for you. No friends, no aquaintances, there was family, but no emotional connection. I was helpless and it was the longest pause of my life. I tried to smile but tears rolled from my eyes, I wanted to scream but silences covered my atmosphere, I wanted to live but each cell of mine was dying. But then there were friends who did'nt change, who did'nt change like you, who did'nt abandon me, despite of the fact that I had abandoned them. I came out from that pause and removed that translucent layer off my eyes. I could see a new world and could face myself in the mirror. I could then witness the flashbacks n got to know about my blindness.. my ignorance and patience to bear all that violence, insecurity and mistrust from you. It hurt me at first but made me a hard metal, a metal that was renewable, a metal that was recyclable n existent. 

Now I am a human being with an identity of my own. I'm strong, I'm independent and just owe explanations to my family. I won't say I miss you because you still live with me, you haunt me in my dreams, you love me in my thoughts, you still give me hallucinations that never end. I loved you and always will. I could never curse you, trust me I tried many a times and failed. Maybe because I had prayed the most in my life for your happiness and well being, the evil couldn't reach me. But I will just pray and hope for a thing. May you also fall in love once n go through the tranlucency, the translucency I went through and the translucency that cured my blindness.

Medhavi
11.12.14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸