Machis

Jali huyi maachis ki teeli ki tarah, 
He threw me off in a bin from his life,
Raaton raat jazbaat badal gaye, 
Felt like my world was a room with no light, 
Rone ka koi faayada na tha, 
Because I realized it's not worth it after a while,
Par dil bhara tha shikwon se, toh,
I wept until my heart lost his sight...

Kehte hain be-asar ho jaata hai dard, 
After you cry out not just pain but love, 
Jab dil toot-ta hai toh ashq khaali ho jaate hain,
And then nothing ever hurts you enough...

Usne mera dil nahin mujhe todd diya, 
He broke my spirit and I only felt empty inside,
Kuch mehsoos nahin hua jab usne chodd diya, 
Because I lived with this fear at the cost of losing my mind, 
Haan, pyaar tha, ab bas afsos hai mujhko, 
I regret belittling myself and begging for love,  
Kisiko samjhaana pade toh kya faayada, 
That respect is beyond addressing me well, 
Izzat dena, basic hai, kisiko sunna, basic hai, 
Kisiki baat poori hone dena, basic hai, 
Kisiko bhagwaan nahin insaan samajhna, basic hai...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸