Tr 1

Today's Reminder ♥️ How many of you as kids, or as teenagers or even now dreamt of having a super power ? How many of you sat in silence and tried to control things around you and test yourself if you had a superpower ? Lol. Well I did ! But with time and experiences, I learnt something, when I believe in myself and the fact that I can achieve unimaginable things, it usually happens! It's like magic, how we treat ourselves really affects our actions. So next time, when you wish about something that could happen to you or your life, unless it is irrecoverable or unnatural, Remember that nothing is impossible. You are worth Everything ! - Medhavi
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image created by Medhavi
.
.
.
#selflove #MedhavistaReminders #selfcare #quotestoliveby #quoteoftheday #quotesforselflove #quotesaboutlife #quotegram #dailyreminders #everydayquotesaboutlife #doodlesofinstagram #everydayquotes #doodledquotes #doodledaily #doodlegram #doodlesofinstagram #doodlegrammys #Medhavistacreations
.
.
.
.
Follow me @medhavista
Follow me @medhavista
.
#lifestylebloggerindia #lifestyle #lifestyleblog #lifestyleblogs #lifestyles #Delhilifestyleblogger
#Medhavista #indianblog #ontheblog #indianblogger  #indianlifestyleblogger #picsart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸