Love stories

I always heard stories about love... watched films.. n read poetry... n had certain ideas n ideologies about it. Unconditional.. unselfish... patient.. kind... that's all what I had always believed until I met you. Because it was then when I understood and felt the actual depth of this four letter word.

It is not just unconditional but a little demanding... as it demands some level of acknowledgement if not love in return. It is not just unselfish because it expects  ... as it desires fidelity.. it is not just patient but restless as it endures pain but still manages to show its happiest phase... it is not just kind but a little mean.. as it makes us negative towards the person who want to hamper it's essence.

I have learnt about all the paradigms of Love through you... I have seen myself changing for good.. for bad... for the best n the worst. I have seen myself growing n witnessed my own decline.. I have seen my own damage n recovery... I have learnt so much about myself.. my abilities n weaknesses... my ability to remain patient... n also to hate.. my weakness to disagree with my mind but strength to follow my heart.

I have seen rejection.. I have celebrated acceptance.. I have felt jealous.. I have felt loved... I have felt insecure.. I have felt victorious.. I have lived maybe few lifetimes with you.

I won't say it was an easy ride. It was the toughest of my life. It made me love myself n hate too... it made me cherish my life n be ungrateful too... I wanted to live more than I could but also wanted to die a million deaths... I wanted to love with all my heart but also tear it apart...

I don't know how it is.. I don't know how it happened to me... I just know a thing that still when I see you... I think about the same things...

If I'm looking good...If I'm smelling good... if I'm talking sense... if I'm still good enough... I still want to impress you.. I still want to buy you flowers.. I still want to take you on dates n still want to kiss you for hours..

All these tough times.. all the heartache.. all the betrayal n pain could never change my love for you. Trust me I tried ... i tried to unlove you.. but I failed like I never failed in life. You were you are and will always be the most priced possession of my life. I love you n I mean it more than anything else in this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸