Some nightmares never end

He didnt look back,
I stood there, silent, teary eyed,
He boarded the next metro,
Our gaze met, constant, tired,
I looked at my phone,
It didn't ring,
I called him back,
He didn't pick,
I messaged him,
I was blocked,
I called him again,
I was blocked,
Blocked for life,
Blocked for ages,
He never called back,
He never apologized,
Unanswered questions,
No closure,
No reasons,
Just a long period of isolation,
Denied love,
Denied faith,
I kept all emotions at Bay,
And bottled up emotions,
Love knocked again,
But each heartbeat was blocked,
Feelings were unbreathable,
Each intention was questionable,
I doubt love now,
Coz I doubt myself,
Wrong decisions are not always accidents,
Some times they bruise your being,
So it's hard and gets harder with every passing day,
Because some nightmares never end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸