Nights

Winter nights remind me of those conversations under a single blanket and our freezing feet...
.
Summer nights remind me of those conversations over chilled beer when we used to roll the cans on our face and arms while talking about our dreams of world trips and adventures ... .
Monsoon nights remind me of those conversations that we had under a single umbrella when we both were getting wet from the sides and laughing over a cup of tea...
.
Autumn nights remind me of the conversations we had while walking around the college campus holding and rubbing each other's hands...
.
Spring nights remind me of the conversations over how everything withers and blooms again and how similar life was...
.
Each night. Each season. Remembrances. Memories. Loneliness. Betrayal. Love once. Love still. Love always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸