🚩Caught

 I caught myself again re-reading your old texts and smiling all by myself, 
 I still see our pictures together and feel like diving deep into them and never coming back from that moment,
I still dream of you and wake up with your smell in my soul,
I still close my eyes and feel your lips kissing my forehead,
 I hold my own hand and try to feel your warmth again,
I still laugh at myself remembering the day I counted your eye lashes,
I still treasure those coins left from our first date's bill, 
 I know you're no longer mine and cry my heart out all day, all night,
I know you can't ever be mine and I tell that to myself again and again, 
But yes that's true that love doesn't know these rules and decisions made just in day,
This heart loves you n lives on the idea of you, of us, and thus, can't just let go.
But yes I'll let you go this time because your love faded off and I lost,
Yes I'll not force you or beg, because now it's time to respect myself....


Medhavi
23-09-2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸