For all the wonderful married siblings, who are now parents.. *

Isn't it wonderful to actually witness how crazy yet remarkable God has made the entire phenomenon of birth? Especially when you see the newbornies of your siblings growing up slowly n slowly.. Reaching new horizons n discovering this beautiful world... Learning the little do's n dont's of life.. Taking risks to get down from the bed without falling or exactly being able to express what they mean...

Your siblings who you have yourselves grown up with.. Been a part of their own struggles of learning n unlearning things... Learnt so many lessons from them.. Seen them in their weakest phases n then their successful days... These little bunches of wonder are such a joy to us.. As you can see your siblings n some part of you as well being reborn n living another life in front of you. You get a new designation n suddenly you realize that you have grown up n these are the presents by the almighty to create a better tomorrow. When you see their innocent faces n the way they are lost in their own worlds of being happy with the little things... The little treats.. You can actually encounter how unselfish n beautiful God created us... N harsh realities n experiences changed us so much. I know they can't read this as they are too tiny to understand the depth of emotions with which I'm writing this. But I want to tell them maybe after ten years how much I love them n feel blessed to have them. They are my treasures n I want to love them so so much... I want to make a promise that I'd be the best aunt n another mother to you both of you. Come to me with all your stories n problems and let me be there for you forever...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸