I think...

At times I think and think too deep, has god sent you to my life for a reason, or you were just a naughty soul which rolled towards mine due to gravity? At times I think and think too vague, we are so different, like poles apart, have we met to accomplish something together, like life on another planet or to learn the language of dolphins? At times I think and think too weird, you and I just met and clicked like a picture, but the negatives developed into something called love, but the pictures are still not in our hands...  we met, we laughed, we loved too much, are we destined? Are we one single soul? Are we meant to be? Things happened.. which were beautiful, things happened.. which were lame... love happened without a trace of knowledge n now we cant go back again...
Medhavi
27.10.15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸