Forgive me...

Forgive me, forgive me,
He said again...
Forgive the heartbreak,
And all the pain...

Forget that I forgot you for a while,
Forget that I touched her just the way I touch you,
Forget that I shared my breaths with hers,
Forget that I left my smell in a few rooms of her...

Forget that I shared myself with her,
Forget that I forgot that you were away,
Forget that I took you for granted and had no fears,
Forget that I thought it was just another day...

Forget that I did it after thinking twice,
Forget that I thought of you but still couldn't fight,
Forget that I wasn't weak but wanted it too,
Forget that I kept aside my love for you...

Forgive me for a transitory moment that ruptured your faith,
Forgive me for reality that is heart wrenching but was just a phase...

I kept quiet, the helplessness said it all,
I sat aside, held myself and cried,
I looked at him and asked him 'why me',
He hugged me tight and begged, please dont leave me...

I felt a pain, unrecognized, ungoverned,
My heart cried, my soul crushed and dreams shattered...

I cried and cried for hours with tears,
And then the pain resided deep and created fears,
I was too weak to leave him and go,
My life hadnt imagined a day without him,
I looked deep in his eyes and said it clear,
I love you, I mean it and I will be with you,
My heart chided, but still smiled, after he hugged me as if he won me again,
Trust collided with hopes, fears knocked, but still I held his hand and walked again...

28.09.15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸