|Maybes'|

In between a hundred maybes',
There dwelled a permanency,
In conversations of the dailies,
There flourished a journey...

Silences echoed,
Touch responded,
Time travelled,
A night calculated...

In a hundred steps we walked together,
Beyond the light there shimmered a destination,
In the countable hours we talked to each other,
Acceptance was purity without any question...

You may not remember me
My name..my story...
But just dont forget the time.. the moment I found my world in your arms...
Time may open up a new chapter before you,
But just dont forget this night..
When the stars found their fate in the darkest sky..

Medhavi
18.06.15

........................................................................................................................................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸