You were never mine

We were destined to be apart
You were never mine
I was never meant to be your girl...

We knew the realities.. the flaws
There was no time
If it was supposed to stay, it would've hurt...

You smiled at me and my mornings were bright
You held my hand and I could face the world
You dont know what difference you made to me
You just came.. stayed and went away...

Its not that you were the first one
Who broke my heart n made me cry
I've become so used to pain
that now it bothers me if its not with me
You came n changed my life again
then changed in a fraction of second..

I wont complain, I never did
But I will just close the doors
The doors that let you in my soul
The doors that I opened again with faith...

You wont realize the loss that happened to me
You wont realize the emptiness
There are many to replace me though
But for me you were just the one...

It gives me warmth to still see you smile
Atleast you are at peace
My nights are enveloped with undying screaming questions
That you never cared to answer...
I wont say a word to you but continue to smile like always
And show you that there are things that stay the same forever...

Medhavi
27.10.14


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

oas ๐ŸŒธ

ghum ๐ŸŒธ

neend ๐ŸŒธ