🤗|He was like a dream...|

It was a deep slumber and I didn't want to wake up. Reality peeped in through my eyelashes but I never cared. He was like the ocean and I was like a raindrop. He existed since forever and my identity seemed occasional. When we met, I just got immersed and lost into him, just like my elementary existence. He was always the mightier one and I was just there like another drop in the ocean.

His smile was like waves that disturbed every molecule of my structure. His laughter was like lightening in the tides and his voice was like the slightest sound of the waves touching each other. Everything about him was perfect for me. Everything about him was just remarkably rare. His honesty was like salt in the ocean, his skin was like wet sand, his lips were like something I can't put into words. His entire existence was miraculous.

I used to ask myself if he actually existed.. I also touched him at times with my fingers to assure. He was beautifully handcrafted by the almighty and I was just like everyone else. I set him free because I want to see him flying. Someday in someway he may find a path that will head to me, hoping of which I smile and live everyday with a dream to see the snow for the first time with him. I loved him a lot. Wish he knew.

Medhavi
01.11.14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oas 🌸

ghum 🌸

neend 🌸